Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Farmbabe and I were in town, she said something about ice cream. So I pulled in to the queen. I couldn't get that drive through girl to smile for anything. She was a tough one. Farmbabe said you're just gonna have to admit it. you're gonna loose this one. I said loose? Ha never! I just need to speak her language.

She came back to the window and I said hey you know at least we aren't a couple of grumpy old boomers. She bust out laughing then. I stuck my tongue out at farmbabe and she also bust out laughing, the drive through window girl saw me stick my tongue out at farmbabe and they both started laughing harder at me. I'm like you ladies are crazy, what's so funny. They both point their fingers at me laughing from their bellies. I said who's the winner? 😂

Oh by the way I'm all jacked up on sugar from my peanut buster parfait without peanuts but substitute pec"an"s or pec"on"s which ever way you want to say it, it's all right by me.

This is my brain right now.
d26260faae610dc4.gif

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah -- really nice cows and set up. I'd guess show/breeding stock. The pretty faces on the jerseys were my favorite. I still yearn for a milk cow -- aint happening. 🤣 But I enjoyed the tour.

Overcast again. Rains south of me but, I'm getting the outskirts of that front. Tonight into most of Sun morn I'll be getting rain (again!) front next system. 😞. Looks like M-F could be rain free 👍 low 70s. So I'm hoping/working toward fencing & finally garden till and plant 🤞

Coffee & breakfast over. Need to milk, feed, shower & go to work. Get jobs done so I can be home majority of next week. 😁