Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
imagesbl.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well the hens seam to like their straw, they have just been digging away at it, I saw one eat some. I pray this doesn't make them sick :th
I woke up at 1:30am and stayed up all day, I am going to whip up some left overs for DH supper. He has been working on a 9inch fillet knife with a red insert between the grips and compass star pins , it is for a Fireman friend of the family. I am over and out code 10

80294-2.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Woke up at 1:20, haven't been back to sleep, so got on Craigs list and scanned pages to see if there was anything I need. Of course I need LOTS of stuff! Going for another cup of coffee. What will I do today? I'm sure I'll think of something.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good morning all. Woke up at 1:20, haven't been back to sleep, so got on Craigs list and scanned pages to see if there was anything I need. Of course I need LOTS of stuff! Going for another cup of coffee. What will I do today? I'm sure I'll think of something.
Wow, thats what I did yesterday, 1:30 wide awake,,, o_O

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
would you roll them away to the outside of the coop (under a covered shelter) or within the coop. I always wanted roll-away but it would have taken up too much room in the coop.
I say inside with these- and most folks already have nesting boxes - I think if you nesting box is big enough you could just set the paint pan in the box and rig-up something--- it is a thing to ponder🤔 :gig

Latest posts