Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thursday I got a deal on 26 T-posts, still with insulators for hot wire on them, 8 treated wood posts and a 16’ wire filled gate. All for $200! New price is $605, so I did pretty good.

Yesterday I learned how to hitch the stock trailer all by myself. It took me 45 minutes. Then I learned how to back the trailer to the loading chute. That only took me 15 minutes! LOL. Then loaded 4 sheep, parked truck and trailer. Fed and watered sheep and will head out to auction shortly.
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
I hope all goes well at auction, have a great lunch!!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good morning all,
daughter #3 got a new job, she was a store manager for a major womens clothing store, her new job is an executive assistant to the lead pastor at the main office/church of the church she has attended for thee last 8yr's.
So, she is only 3 hours away as apposed to 6,
ANWAY,, she texted "mom, I am coming u[ for a day trip I have Fri. & Sat.'s off"

Well its a good thing, but I took all the spare beds apart and emptied out and packed closet and put it all in that room hahahahahahahahahha :gig
so, I shall move stuff around and plop a mattress down and make it up for her, 🥰🥰🥰🥰

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
3pm coffee time,
raining, foggy

IMG_20211204_151905_HDR.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe we close on this house sale next friday! and close on the new one the following week AND in one month we are moving!
there is so much I "would be" doing outside right now but dont need to, it feels so weird hahahha

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe we close on this house sale next friday! and close on the new one the following week AND in one month we are moving!
there is so much I "would be" doing outside right now but dont need to, it feels so weird hahahha
A little down time ain't so bad.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸