Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
1700218839662.jpeg

We all made it through the week!!! Have a good day Y'all!!!!!
Thanks @Alaskan

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mother turned 93 last week. Yesterday, she had eye surgery. The day before, something happened in her right eye. Weird stuff. She knew immediately what it was. Rushed to the eye doc; they scheduled her for surgery at 8:30 a.m. the next day. Fixed it.

"Detached Retina"
Symptoms:
Flashes of light
Lots of new "floaters" (small flecks or threads in your vision)
Darkness or a “curtain” over your vision, including the middle or the sides

"Retinal detachment describes an emergency situation in which a thin layer of tissue (the retina) at the back of the eye pulls away from the layer of blood vessels that provides it with oxygen and nutrients."

This is why they got her into surgery asap. You can lose your vision quickly, and no, it doesn't resolve itself naturally.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Often B vitamins in pill form are difficult for the body to absorb.

So, probably not the same.

And, the adsorption issue, is why vitamins B shots are done... guaranteed to get it into you.
Some B vitamins require pancreatic enzymes for absorption. We can get around that with sublingual or IV administration.

I didn't get benefit from regular sublingual B12 drops, but the methylated sublingual B12 worked great!

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
good-morning-saturday.gif

There's at least 1/2 pot of FRESH, HOT and READY coffee just waiting on Y'all.
FH and my Save the Date cards got ordered yesterday, they'll be here between Nov 22-Novv 30 :ya:weee:woot. Now that we're done with the samples instead of throwing them away like most would do I'm passing them onto another couple who is also planning their wedding. Once FH and I get married whatever deco the other couple want I already told them they could have. Some of the deco was given to me so why not give it to another couple if it can be used instead of it hanging around collecting dust??? Pay it forward, right???
Today FH and I are going to hang the Christmas lights and put the outside tree up then tomorrow we're going to place the inflatables which I think by the end of the year I'm going to have at least 3 totes just for INFLATABLES for next year. I already have 7 totes of Christmas deco too and that's including 1 tote for inside the house!!! Bigger and better every year!!!!