Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Can we brew coffee by the gallon this week?
Monday, Monday, so good to me.
Screenshot_20231120_162948_Brave.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Clean pillowcases and bucket, it’s drip coffee by the gallon!

i would just take a big pan and get water hot and then pour in grounds to steep. very low heat after that just to keep it hot but not boil. i could not do the pillow case thing as i would probably barf from the taste of any leftover laundry detergent or other scents/things that seem to cling to fabrics/plastics.

you can use a coffee filter to strain the grounds from the coffee into another pot before pouring.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sorry @CrealCritter , the way I read it is that you were waiting for them to be 12 weeks and then was going to worm them... Hated to see you spend money on something that you would not see any positive return from, and that they most likely have no need of.

Hard to believe they are already 3 months.....

How is the studying going for the master gardener course going?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sorry @CrealCritter , the way I read it is that you were waiting for them to be 12 weeks and then was going to worm them... Hated to see you spend money on something that you would not see any positive return from, and that they most likely have no need of.

Hard to believe they are already 3 months.....

How is the studying going for the master gardener course going?

No worries 👍

Yes hard for me to believe it'll be three months already also. Time flies in earth!

Studying is studying, I seem to do OK with it.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
i would just take a big pan and get water hot and then pour in grounds to steep. very low heat after that just to keep it hot but not boil. i could not do the pillow case thing as i would probably barf from the taste of any leftover laundry detergent or other scents/things that seem to cling to fabrics/plastics.

you can use a coffee filter to strain the grounds from the coffee into another pot before pouring.
It was a JOKE!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, not bucket or boiled in a pot.
On my second cup.
I ran the AC last night it was hot and stuffy. Turned it off this morning, temperature had dropped inside to 68F. LOL wind blew so hard this morning it woke me up at 3, then 4, then 5, then 6:30.