Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@tortoise your 16 year old has some amazing talents. If nothing else he could be a baker or chef. I’ve never seen a pie so creative. Too pretty to eat. All of your Yule celebration cakes and pastry’s look beautiful! You have out done yourself.

Coffee is ready y’all! Let’s have a piece of that apple pie!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Holey Cow!!!!!! That apple tart is AMAZING!!!!!

it is! :)

that's a lot more patience than i could do now, but as a teen and under the influence of a certain herb i could do things that required a lot more patience and concentration. unfortunately i also learned and studied a lot of math in high school that ways so when i got away from smoking that herb any more and went to college i had very little math skills that i really needed (and about zero study skills).

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@tortoise your 16 year old has some amazing talents. If nothing else he could be a baker or chef. I’ve never seen a pie so creative. Too pretty to eat. All of your Yule celebration cakes and pastry’s look beautiful! You have out done yourself.

Coffee is ready y’all! Let’s have a piece of that apple pie!

load me up, i'm all in on that idea... :)

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
happy-friday-happy-weekend.png

1703253326951.jpeg

Here in a little bit going to make some more cookies (well that is after I make a trip to post office and the store) Today's cookies are Peanut Butter Blossoms and some more Peanut Butter Balls and maybe just maybe Peanut Butter Cookies. Need all 3 for the Christmas Eve party we're going to on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Last edited: