Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
3a7d9b06139e183e5eb390d15b399ae1-good-morning-coffee-cup-of-coffee.jpg

1703334433346.jpeg

After we get done at vet office (1 dog has some sort of skin something going on) FH and I are going to go to Manassas, VA (almost 3 hour drive!!!), to get a new car so wish us luck.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I bought a new car, Hyundai Accent. Small roller skate, 42 MPG! It hauls me and groceries. I don’t haul dogs! It’s always a muddy mess on the outside, either wet mud or dried mud. Base model, doesn’t have a bunch of gadgets. 3 more years to pay on it. Buying diesel for the truck was killing me, actually save money making a car note.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning Christmas Eve! 🤗

Surprised at daylight to see I'm fogged in. 😁:idunnoi can see about 100' and it's thick stiff. 31 now but going to 60 later -- mid 60s tomorrow! My kind of "winter"..... nice temps & the only white is frost & fog!!! :lol::old

Need to empty & refill dishwasher...it'll run a couple times today, more cooking later. I see a lot of eating this coming week😁 home from work, so what else.

Blueskies

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Welp I joined then didn’t post much. It’s been a busy week (for us all) culminating with a clogged toilet line for me late last night. Situation is resolved. Yay. Really yay. Not sure why I’m sharing that when my aim was to wish everyone a Merry Christmas 🎄. Guess I’ve covered the Random and Rambing parts. Anyhow enjoy the season and your people. It goes by fast.