Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Morning ALL! There's HOT FRESH and READY coffee!
1704187189913.jpeg

FH and I was had lots of food on New Years Eve and NO ONE showed!!!
Really highly thinking about going in front of judge or JP (Justice of the Peace) then doing the reception in the same location that we already planned.
SO about the weather we here in VA is suppose to be getting over the weekend do Y'all think it's really going to happen?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Weather on weekend ? :hu

Rain here -- yeah, that will probably happen. We've already had more than normal. But if they're saying snow up there north of me -- eh, you may get some. Doubt it'll be much. Haven't had more than light dusting here in 2 yrs and 2 more is fine with me!! :old

Chilly here today, windy gusts lowering the mid 40s to low 40s. I'm going truck shopping today, don't need cold. Right now -- this :caf gotta go feed up.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i was so excited about taking out the trash this morning that i woke up three hours early, went back to sleep and still woke up an hour early again...

windy and cool, but no snow or rain so it was actually nice and refreshing out there... which means i'm really freaking awake when i don't really want to be. coffee or hot chocolate would probably help me more to put me back to sleep... :/ *grumble, mutter, fume, giggle, HNY!, etc.*

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Morning ALL! There's HOT FRESH and READY coffee! View attachment 25245

FH and I was had lots of food on New Years Eve and NO ONE showed!!!
Really highly thinking about going in front of judge or JP (Justice of the Peace) then doing the reception in the same location that we already planned.
SO about the weather we here in VA is suppose to be getting over the weekend do Y'all think it's really going to happen?

How many people did you expect on New Years? Wow! That is a downer... to expect a crowd and get zero.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
1704278845774.jpeg

Morning everyone! 1/2way through the week already.
I so am glad he is working today cuz he's mad about a tire being flat on the car. Yup, he's going to be late but this was an unforeseen set back even though he knows the tire had a leak in it in the first place but that's what happens when you don't do any repairs on a vehicle.