Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
forecast says mostly sunny but at the moment it's cloudy and no blue sky at all. we'll see what happens. i'll get my sunglasses out if the sun comes out as it will blind us.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Thursday Morning!
Monday we watched collage football all day and I worked my puzzle
Tues. ??? honestly I dont remember what I did :confused: Most likely just morning chores- coop'dogs'dishes;vacuume; blablabla -wed. /yesterday I was a plumber.
The dishwasher we have is a ISA Classic Supreme by Emmerson Electric - z 1986'er
the washer up on the sink for the airgap thing started leaking 3 weeks or 4? ago. We got a new air gap part but didnt put it in. SO! I was on the floor under the counter pulling the sink plumbing apart- ( no they dont sell just the washer/gasket) it took a while bit I did it and GUESS WHAT!
No leaks :lol:
Today is kitchen day. I have fresh cabbage and carrots to make more krout with. I also am doing more honey fermented ginger .
Have a great day

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Its coffee time!
Its 1:40, I got all of the morning chores done and laundry going, I went out and gave fresh water to the flock and some scratch & peck 3 grain scratch with corn- then I decided I wanted to cook some of the beets that were still in the garden- ended up pulling them all up, about 50 of them, :caf I'll get to the kraut and ginger ,
but coffee first

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
View attachment 25247
Morning everyone! 1/2way through the week already.
I so am glad he is working today cuz he's mad about a tire being flat on the car. Yup, he's going to be late but this was an unforeseen set back even though he knows the tire had a leak in it in the first place but that's what happens when you don't do any repairs on a vehicle.
Have to "laugh" as guys seem to get thoroughly p.o.ed when something goes wrong, even though there have been plenty of "signs" that something needs some attention....like the slow leak on the tire..... been there done that with DS... that is why I now have anything that needs doing, done by the co-op for simple stuff, or the mechanic's shop.....

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Roads were brined north of here today.... and at least they were dry so not a problem with traveling on the wet. Expect they will do the ones in our county tomorrow.... expecting a "wintery mix" Friday night/Sat morning and all day Sat.... prefer it is more snow than ice but who knows....

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Gobble Gobble
Screenshot_20240104_195129_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️