Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have always found it interesting that Adam is supposed to name the animals before he gets Eve. He’s supposed to prepare it for her. And then Eve is formed in the garden, instead of the wilderness like Adam. I love Genesis too!
Restarting my whole read through at the moment.
I like the very first verse, Genesis 1:1.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have always found it interesting that Adam is supposed to name the animals before he gets Eve. He’s supposed to prepare it for her. And then Eve is formed in the garden, instead of the wilderness like Adam. I love Genesis too!
Restarting my whole read through at the moment.
Keep in mind, God told Adam to not eat from the tree,
Adam told Eve
When sin entered the earth, Eve chose to disobey , she was first to disobey, Adam choose to be misled chose to disobey.
When God disciplined them, God dealt with Adam, God went to the one that the instructions were given to, Adam was the head of the family, the one left in charge and God is the head of man. Adam had to answer for not being the leader, for not saying no to Eve.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yay, 2 Angus Hereford steers were delivered a little over an hour ago. Very Thankful to have the first beefer hooves on the ground out here \o/ The pasture is dark and they are black, so pictures will have to wait. Each weighes a tad over 500lbs. So I should be able to get them around my goal of 1400lbs by October 2022. My wife named them coming off the trailer, she said: There goes T-Bone and Ribeye. She does have her ways about her...

Last edited:

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yay, 2 Angus Hereford steers were delivered a little over an hour ago. Very Thankful to have the first beefer hooves on the ground out here \o/ The pasture is dark and they are black, so pictures will have to wait. Each weighes a tad over 500lbs. So I should be able to get them around my goal of 1400lbs by October 2022. My wife named them coming off the trailer, she said: There goes T-Bone and Ribeye. She does have her ways about her...

Woo_hoo

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on the future beef!
You already know that You and BJ were an inspiration. So I really need to say Thank You. It's a lot of planning, time and hard work leading up to this point. But like I tell most people, after a day of hard work and I'm all nasty, I clean up pretty good with a bar of soap. I called my granddaughters and told them, they are super excited to come see them.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Keep in mind, God told Adam to not eat from the tree,
Adam told Eve
When sin entered the earth, Eve chose to disobey , she was first to disobey, Adam choose to be misled chose to disobey.
When God disciplined them, God dealt with Adam, God went to the one that the instructions were given to, Adam was the head of the family, the one left in charge and God is the head of man. Adam had to answer for not being the leader, for not saying no to Eve.
👍 yes and so much more...

Last edited: