Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Partly cloudy here but, NO rain. Wonderful, we need to dry out. ;) plans are for a farm day, labor involved. Winds over past few days has created a need to find & pick up "stuff".....not all originated here. Don't throw stuff out you truck windows people!🫤😵‍💫. But planning tractor time too.👍🙄

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, finishing my second cup, then out to do chores. Day is dawning but I’m enjoying the luxury of relaxing with a cup. I’m on Day 3 of helping a friend tape and float sheetrock. My shoulders and neck are SORE! He’s delighted to have the help. He’s also slightly amazed that I know how and am happy to come help. Sometimes God puts people in front of you to see what are going to do about it.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Like most every year, winter comes back for a few days in mid February. That's so you can harvest scionwood for grafting in the beginning to mid March. FB says 20 degrees overnight and not above freezing tomorrow. Yep that's ideal fruit tree scionwood harvesting weather alright👍.

Ice bucket once stood here. Nothing major 3/4 to an inch or so. Gusty north winds are chilly though.
Screenshot_20240216_183602_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's a lot of "flurry" 🤣

a flurry of flurries!

we had just a few which i shovelled just because i want to make sure the driveway doesn't get turned into icy spots when my brother gets here (driving and walking on it). the sun is coming out so it may all have melted or sublimated away but i still didn't want to risk it.