Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This evening my wife and I seen 100s of thousands of ravens flying overhead, heading east / south east.

I asked my wife would you say a million ravens? She said Idont know. I asked her 100's of thousands of ravens? She said Yes, definitely.

I mean they just kept coming and coming and coming in huge noisy estimated 1/2 mile wide, wave after wave after wave.

I have never seen so many ravens flying together before, nor has my wife. It was a very strange thing for both of us. Perhaps we are in a migration path? I don't know... But we have never seen anything like it before, it was a very strange experience.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Treating him preliminarily for a bleeding ulcer. GI scope in the AM.
The docs did the scope tonight. He originally went to urgent care, threw up, nearly passed out. Got 2 units of blood. Was also very dehydrated.

Has a Mallory-Weiss tear (where the esophagus meets the stomach). No ulcer and should heal in about two weeks.

He and bud were having a spicy wing eating contest, like peel off the wallpaper spicy hot. He had been having issues prior to this.

Keeping him overnight, should be released in the morning. He will stay with his pal for a few days until he decides on his return trip.

Thanks for all the support.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Has a Mallory-Weiss tear (where the esophagus meets the stomach). No ulcer and should heal in about two weeks.

He and bud were having a spicy wing eating contest, like peel off the wallpaper spicy hot. He had been having issues prior to this.

Oh wow - glad they found the problem.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The docs did the scope tonight. He originally went to urgent care, threw up, nearly passed out. Got 2 units of blood. Was also very dehydrated.

Keeping him overnight, should be released in the morning. He will stay with his pal for a few days until he decides on his return trip.

Thanks for all the support.
As things go.... good report.

Did they have to stitch it up? Or is it small enough to heal on its own?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This evening my wife and I seen 100s of thousands of ravens flying overhead, heading east / south east.

I asked my wife would you say a million ravens? She said Idont know. I asked her 100's of thousands of ravens? She said Yes, definitely.

I mean they just kept coming and coming and coming in huge noisy estimated 1/2 mile wide, wave after wave after wave.

I have never seen so many ravens flying together before, nor has my wife. It was a very strange thing for both of us. Perhaps we are in a migration path? I don't know... But we have never seen anything like it before, it was a very strange experience.

Here I go quoting myself again 🤣 My youngest daughter is quite knowledgeable about wild birds. I shared our experience with her via txt message. I think she's right they were crows and not ravens. Still the strangest thing though never seen so many before like that. I didn't know there were different corvus species until just now, I believe she is right.
Screenshot_20211128-230627~2.png