Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
28F down here in east Texas. Snow flurries overnight, but none on the ground here. Supposed to be in the 70's by Tuesday. Crazy. Leaving in the morning again to go to Groveton house and work on the nuclear strike disaster that will be my bedroom. Got to get it ready to move in. Carpenter will be doing most of it with me helping-or getting in the way..... But I can Kilz the walls and ceiling and paint! And roll up rotten carpet and bag up nasty foam padding. And i can pry up carpet tack strips, so maybe not so useless after all. Be back Friday.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just sitting in bed with the twins.

I told Gianna how to hook up the milk machine for the cows and how to properly sanitize so let’s see how well she was listening.

She brought me a coffee but it’s already cold. 😕 Unless it’s supposed to be cold? I can’t tell anymore.

The chickens won’t come out of bed so she had to give them food and water inside LOL!

We had a very early start this morning at 3 am with some blood curdling screams coming from DS. Haven’t slept since. Scared me too bad.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cold 16 degrees... cloudy and really threatening... waiting on snow to start. Going out the door to take hot water to the chickens and let out into the greenhouse/shelter from the crate... Need to get the rest of the hoses I use for work into the carport... wanted to sort into sizes as the farmers loaded them all into the truck last night and I was not going to complain. I did get all the meters put into the storage box when I got home. All the milk samples in the house to pack later into the shipping boxes... also need to find the shovel so I can put it on the front porch to use later.
Snow supposed to start after 10 so I need to get going.
See y'all later.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just sitting in bed with the twins.

I told Gianna how to hook up the milk machine for the cows and how to properly sanitize so let’s see how well she was listening.

She brought me a coffee but it’s already cold. 😕 Unless it’s supposed to be cold? I can’t tell anymore.

The chickens won’t come out of bed so she had to give them food and water inside LOL!

We had a very early start this morning at 3 am with some blood curdling screams coming from DS. Haven’t slept since. Scared me too bad.
Think of the screams this way, you won’t sleep through them which means you can sleep with safety that you WILL be woken up if needed.