Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Garden well watered! Some heavy, then off an on softer for a while overnight. Roads still damp but will be dry before I go to work in a few hours.

Sunny. The 68 morning will get to upper 70s -- good weather with a brisk breeze. Too wet to mow or do much, makes it perfect for my job work 👍

Wish you guys needing rain could have been in path of this weather system.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Today is a job work day, lots of it to do, but next week I took the whole week off (already had Monday for the holiday and Friday is my flex day) so I will be able to relax-I haven't had a whole week off of work since my youngest was born 8 years ago!

Enjoying a cup of coffee and a quick check in here before logging in for work at 6. Enjoy the day all.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

i don't like constricted lanes like that to drive through.

as a side-note there was another video recommended that came after that one that i also watched where it said the Mackinac Bridge was not one they'd drive over, but it is much easier to drive on for me than the one in the above video. the Mackinac bridge has much lower rails on the sides which are more like tire guides that you see in some car washes, so they don't give you that confined feeling, plus it is two lanes in each direction and there is a small divider bump in the middle too. all much easier than the above bridge.

and as another side-note, some local friends bought at an auction a part of the Mackinac bridge grating that had been removed and replaced and put it on their property going over a large ditch. i finally got to see it the other day when they had a garden walk party. with their crazy work schedule and other things going on i'd not been there for some time. interesting to see something i'd probably driven over a few hundred times moved three hours south (but i'm sure it took them longer than three hours to get it here) and then put someplace where i'd be walking over it.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Patience of a god. She taught him to not bite at faces fairly quick.

The cats are going to teach him about tails shortly. Luke was eat at their table and Hermes saw the hanging tail and grabbed it. Needless to say, Luke hunted him down repeatedly for about 5 minutes to punch him.

The cats have been good on not using claws. Luke does not like Hermes, but still doesn't use them.

Leia wants to like him, but it's trying for her. She has used claws, but only on his rump and not enough to actually draw blood. She punches his head of that's what is in her face.