Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Motivation. Desperately seeking some this morning.

The wife is sick and I don't know where to start today. Long work week after last weekend's fun.

Maybe some coffee will help
Start with something small. You can only do one thing at a time any way! Motivation comes after we start. Hang in there! :hugs

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
5 loads of laundry done, two dishwasher loads. Got some of the canning stuff put away

Started to attack the backlog of record keeping with the household bills.

Wife has been sleeping in the recliner. Helps me to sleep. Lol

Debating on whether or not to get more honey crisp apples to dehydrate or not.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hard night last night. Mr. Pain showed up and so did coyotes. If it wasn’t throbbing pain, it was the dogs barking. I’m such an outside active person, sitting in a recliner looking out the window is driving me nuts. Haven’t even been home a week and I’m climbing the walls. Weather is beautiful, I should be outside. If nothing else, just to sit in the lot and hug sheep and dogs. But getting jostled around by them wouldn’t be good for me right now. Bored. Bored. Bored.

That’s enough whining. Suck it up buttercup.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hard night last night. Mr. Pain showed up and so did coyotes. If it wasn’t throbbing pain, it was the dogs barking. I’m such an outside active person, sitting in a recliner looking out the window is driving me nuts. Haven’t even been home a week and I’m climbing the walls. Weather is beautiful, I should be outside. If nothing else, just to sit in the lot and hug sheep and dogs. But getting jostled around by them wouldn’t be good for me right now. Bored. Bored. Bored.

That’s enough whining. Suck it up buttercup.
Patience, patience

Latest posts