Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wacky Wednesday is coming to a close. I overslept this morning, don't even remember turning off my double alarms on my alarm clock 🙄 all I know is I slept like a little baby. Got done today what I wanted to get done, eventhough it was Wacky Wednesday.

Baby bear is never quite sure of Wacky Wednesdays, but then again, neither am I.
IMG_20221122_094948632~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving! My family is cooking (but not hosting). DH took over the turkey. I'm teaching DS15 how to make dinner rolls and pie crust.

We have family Thanksgiving on Saturday. MIL is hosting but not cooking. She has had terrible vertigo that hasnt been treatable and has been using a mobility scooter.

We will be cooking/baking tomorrow too, and probably Saturday morning at her house.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Only me here. Plenty in house to eat. DD &DGD home, Lowe's is closed & both work there. She txt they're grilling burger later if I want any. I cooked a ham. I'll share.

Weather is beautiful...short sleeve, sunny day. I've unrolled about 150' of fence, stood & tied to posts so it can be stretched and nailed. Ya know how heavy 330' of fence is??? Push, push. 🥴😁🙄. Taking a break for water and to get a tool I forgot....back out in a few to stretch and nail. Slow going alone. :old

Tomorrow rains have moved from late day to morning wake up! :mad:. Need to finish this. :frow

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Finished that first stretch...except cutting the rest of roll off to move. I'll need to wrap the cut end onto back side of post and nail. Probably pounded 150 shanked u-nails already. I'll run hot wire on it, prob Sun. Have all needed materials to do. Raining now, a road trip on Sat, soooo...Sun next free day. 🙂. Hope to get the shorter stretch up first....?? Another 80' ? Adding one gate at this first finished end. CP up until. Have gate and hangers just want to finish fence portion first. Weather was awesome!

Slept like log! Hot shower and couldn't stay awake. At 8:30 I gave up and went to bed! That caused 4:30 wake up!!😦. Now it's dark, raining and annoying. So what else to do? Coffee, of course! 🤣

Good morning everyone! :caf :celebrate

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Slept like log! Hot shower and couldn't stay awake. At 8:30 I gave up and went to bed! That caused 4:30 wake up!!😦. Now it's dark, raining and annoying. So what else to do? Coffee, of course! 🤣

Good morning everyone! :caf :celebrate
Well that's still 8 hrs of sleep and it's dark at 8 and 4. The difference is you can get ready for the day at 4 while waiting for the sun to come up. Also time to get your rain gear on. I hosted yesterday and got up late. Although it's been hours now, I should be getting on the road now (heading your direction, just not quite that far), not still drinking coffee just saying yea I need to.

And good morning to you.