Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I made mine on the 13th
My red cabbage is done
fermented garlic is done
fermented ginger is done also
Awesome I would like to try all those, expecially the garlic. So about two to three weeks to ferment then? I reckon it's done when no more bubbles rise.

On a side note... Our kraut turned out great 😋. Little did I know, sauerkraut juice is a "thing" 🤔 my wife obviously knew though. We drank a little sauerkraut juice last night, that my she saved in a quart jar, stored in the refrigerator. It was my first time drinking it. Really good (sour + salty) and very filling, can only drink a little at a time.

Yep it's a "thing" - little over a pint, almost $7.00

Psalm 23:1

Hope you enjoy your day in earth today 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After the last trip to the bathroom, all was well. Was sore from the chest/abdominal muscles getting a workout. Only back up in one direction. Been sipping water. No coffee this morning, boo. If it was food poisoning, it got out of my system quickly.

Oh, and the three kitties were hovering at bathroom big time. Dada Cat has been coughinh up bad hairballs!!!
Had that happen to me once, but it was with mexican food. I threw up so much, at the end I was is was bile (nasty pink color). Wife threatening to take me to the emergency room, but I didn't go. My muscles were sore for several days afterwards. Didn't get sick afterwards, so wasn't the flu. Just the opposite, I felt great beside the sore stomach muscles.

Hang in there, do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Let me know if would like prayer.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:lol: JUST found I'd lost one of two temp crown caps. Was there this.morn and mid day....guess I swallowed it????:idunno:lol::old:ep

sat 12/31....
wonder chances of another then 😁:hu
Eek. The dentist made sure the one I just got done didn't touch any teeth when I bite to help make sure it didn't come off. I have nightmares about teeth falling out sometimes.