Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I prefer early appointments. If I go to town for anything, it's before lunch. I can't understand the wife saying at 3p,m she needs to run to town. UNLESS it's in Tulsa, then after 8. If I can get ALL the way across Tulsa before 7 I'm good or don't get close until 8 or later. From my direction It's a traffic jam from 6.45 to 7.45.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just boarder plane in Orlando, been in Disney World all week. It’s hard work having all that fun! 2 1/2 hour flight, 3 1/2 hours home.
D1539EBE-BECB-4975-8FF3-09DB4CB78794.jpeg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
SO,,,, my neighbor back in his younger days raised angus cows and so did his dad,
yesterday I was visiting with the neighbor wife, and she said 🧐 🤨 "we'r thinking about getting cows" 🤨🤔🤔
My DH said, Hmmm, we always said if we had cows we would want miniature highland cows, 😏 👂...................
neighbor said her DH raised angus and they were always fence pushers and he was thinking he wanted Holsteins 👂😌😗😌 So I am just letting her go on about cows and how much good they are and yadda-yadda- yadda,,,,,

the whole time I am just :weee:celebrate on the inside, playing cool :cool: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: SOME but not all, so dont go getting offended men,

but, they need to hear an idea from someone OTHER than the wife before the language translation kicks in 😁 ☺️

So we 3 talked cows, and as she was leaving I said,, now when you all find the cows you want you let me know! I would love to have a cow, and she said Oh ya for sure, We'll do!

I LOVE how the Lord works all thing out
:fl 🐮🐮 :fl🐄🐄

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well, I need more coffee and its 35 outside and I am officially col, I didnt build a fire yet,,
images (4).jpg I am going to go sit by the stove and get some reading done,

? have you read up on all the goodness Sage has ?
Genesis 1:29 Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;

proxy.duckduckgo.com_-14.jpeg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And it is true...God gave us seed to have us grow food. The hardest gatherings for me are the 2nd yr producers. Mainly to keep the plant going thru winters.....plus leaving in a space where an animal may devour it. But, some can be put aside, stay alive and resprout for that seed bounty.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Another difficult morning of dedication to my new year's resolutions... I sent DS7 to the bus at 7 and went back to sleep until 10. :gig

I have a cold and a stye. I'm trying to give my immune system plenty of time to knock them out.

Time for sudafed though - I have errands to do. I already put them off 4 days, they can't wait longer!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
SO,,,, my neighbor back in his younger days raised angus cows and so did his dad,
yesterday I was visiting with the neighbor wife, and she said 🧐 🤨 "we'r thinking about getting cows" 🤨🤔🤔
My DH said, Hmmm, we always said if we had cows we would want miniature highland cows, 😏 👂...................
neighbor said her DH raised angus and they were always fence pushers and he was thinking he wanted Holsteins 👂😌😗😌 So I am just letting her go on about cows and how much good they are and yadda-yadda- yadda,,,,,

the whole time I am just :weee:celebrate on the inside, playing cool :cool: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: SOME but not all, so dont go getting offended men,

but, they need to hear an idea from someone OTHER than the wife before the language translation kicks in 😁 ☺️

So we 3 talked cows, and as she was leaving I said,, now when you all find the cows you want you let me know! I would love to have a cow, and she said Oh ya for sure, We'll do!

I LOVE how the Lord works all thing out
:fl 🐮🐮 :fl🐄🐄
Keep on loving Him!

Romans 8:28

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts