Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m laughing at your bell ringer! Time to EAT! Come NOW and FEED us!!! Can’t you see we are STARVING?? :lol:

Note to self, keep all bells away from sheep.
I tied a length of baling twine to the pull because the leather strap was dry rotted. I made it long enough for the granddaughters to reach and I guess long enough for brisket to reach also.

Brisket rang the bell again this evening, two separate times about 5 minutes apart and just before supper time. Brisket is a vocal brangus steer. He's quite tame and likes neck and side of the face pats. He's even tempered, I've yet to see him get mad. But he does have a loud bull moo that sounds like he might be mad, but he's not.

I'll see if I can't try and get a video of him ringing the bell. It's not like he just keeps ringing the bell though, I'll have to let him get a little ancy first and maybe he'll ring it or maybe not. He's not a consistent bell ringer just yet 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The phone company conference call is at 11am this morning. Wife, FIL, store staff, and corporate help desk all on the line.

Tickets start at $25 each to attend the call. Seats are limited, act now

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Your wife is awesome! Everyone needs someone with her skill set in the family!
Being clear, this is not her being "a Karen".
Facts, asking why procedures weren't followed, and praising the corporate CSR to their manager, too.
Like, "how can a business account be set up without business credentials? And locked in for 2 years?"

She is awesome, yes.

Last edited:

Sammster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Being clear, this is not her being "a Karen".
Facts, asking why procedures weren't followed, and praising the corporate CSR to their manager, too.
Like, "how can a business account be set up without business credentials? And locked in for 2 years?"

She is awesome, yes.
All sorted out?

Latest posts