Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning! I slept way late, 7:50. I’m sick again with the same crud I had at Christmas. I took an OTC sleeping pill last night, benedryl. My throat is raw meat, runny nose and coughing up yellow crud. Great. Probably has something to do with going out in the rain and cold 6 times a day to give Reina her eye drops. And the 7th one 10 minutes after the last one, because it was for nighttime. I did that for 2 weeks, it saved her eye, so well worth the crud I have now.

Called doctor yesterday. I could get an appointment in March. WTH? So I asked for a drive by parking lot appointment like I had last time or just call in the same prescription as last time. I got a call this morning to be there at 11:00 for my parking lot rendezvous.

I have learned this about Lufkin, every doctor is filled to overflowing with patients, there aren’t enough doctors here. It would be a gold mine for a young doctor to set up shop, instant patients!

The guy I’m seeing isn’t even a doctor, he’s a PA. I’ve never seen the doctor and suspect he is dead, and mummified, propped up in a corner somewhere, maybe in a closet so as not to disturb those of delicate constitution.

I’m a farmer, I can take anything.

SHOW ME THE MUMMY!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another "wacky Wednesday" already. Wow do you agree time flies in earth?

I ordered treekote for upcoming fruit tree grafting. After waiting 10 days, this is what I received. I sent an email asking for a refund. Wacky Wednesday
IMG_20230208_123728488.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Texas has exported screwy weather to other states. Heater on in the mornings, AC on in the mid day. Texas weather is Bi-Polar. Get the Polar part? 80F in the day, sudden drops of 40 to 50 degrees during the night and an ice storm shows up to the party.

Y’all are welcome!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Relaxing with my coffee! A package of bacon jumped out of the freezer yesterday -- frying some up here shortly. Has me yearning for fresh garden ripe tomatoes and soft white bread. :drool:clap it will happen.

For now, bacon and eggs -- yes, I'm wealthy!! :lol: my girls give me eggs every day! Bragging rights, for sure. Surprised the feds don't try to tax them as "capital gains".

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another "wacky Wednesday" already. Wow do you agree time flies in earth?

I ordered treekote for upcoming fruit tree grafting. After waiting 10 days, this is what I received. I sent an email asking for a refund. Wacky Wednesday
View attachment 22629

Wacky Wednesdays are almost always followed by Thankful Thursdays. So Much to be Thankful for... Not only on Thursdays, but EVERYDAY even on Wacky Wednesdays
Screenshot_20230209-105251~3.png