Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It’s 33F here this morning. No wonder the house was cold. Got the propane heater going, it’s toasty warm now. Soon I shall suit up in my Carharts to go outside and feed. Church this morning, then I really need to knuckle down and get taxes ready. I keep finding more fun things to do outside.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good SUNDAY Morning Everyone!
I didn't get a chance to get on here yesterday seeing how FH had to work and I got to go for a ride and man it sure was a long one at that. Had to go almost the NC and VA border then once that was done had a couple stops to make but I was home in time to make frosting for the cupcakes I threw together on Friday for a BBQ our friends was hosting, didn't get home from there til very late then I was whooped so went to bed and slept until almost 6AM.
Coffee is hot and ready though!!!!
Right now today's project is laundry (which is started) then once FH wakes up and gets motivated it's outside project time seeing how today is going to be a very good day here.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It’s 33F here this morning. No wonder the house was cold. Got the propane heater going, it’s toasty warm now. Soon I shall suit up in my Carharts to go outside and feed. Church this morning, then I really need to knuckle down and get taxes ready. I keep finding more fun things to do outside.
Screenshot_20230319-232232.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good MONDAY Morning all! Coffee is hot and ready for whoever wants a cup.
I surprised the heck out of FH yesterday seeing how I push mowed our entire yard (front and back), it's only 0.5 acres but he didn't think I would be able to do it even though I told him when I was staying at my Uncles house in NY I used to push mow all the time and he has a bigger property.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m going to be a guest speaker this afternoon at 5 PM Central Time on a radio show in Australia. It will be 10 AM Tuesday morning in Australia.

https://m.facebook.com/100063728057032/
It’s the first out of the country live interview for the station, they are pretty excited about it. Y’all tune in! Ought to be fun listening with Franks Australian accent and my Texas drawl and southern accent! Haha!