Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The wife is feeling rough, had a long night.

For me, I may be on the mend. Slept for 4 hours straight, waking up being completely drenched in sweat, shirt was literally dripping. Got dry, slept for another 5 hours. Cough and congestion is diminishing. Had a cup of coffee to celebrate.

Looked closely at the summary from urgent care...recommended OTC treatment? Zinc, vitamin D and C, muncinex (guaifenesin), Tylenol, honey, and tea. Plus lots of water. Exactly what my wife and Wifezilla figured out 3 years ago.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Afternoon all!
@Mini Horses now my FH supervisor is talking about them going to VA BEACH and doing some work but having them drive back and forth which is ridiculous seeing how that is at least 2- 2 1/2 hour drive from the shop, working all day then driving back UMMM HELLO THAT'S A BIG HECK NO! To be honest I can't stand that supervisor seeing how he always wants to put them at risk for falling asleep behind the wheel and causing wrecks.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The wife is feeling rough, had a long night.

For me, I may be on the mend. Slept for 4 hours straight, waking up being completely drenched in sweat, shirt was literally dripping. Got dry, slept for another 5 hours. Cough and congestion is diminishing. Had a cup of coffee to celebrate.

Looked closely at the summary from urgent care...recommended OTC treatment? Zinc, vitamin D and C, muncinex (guaifenesin), Tylenol, honey, and tea. Plus lots of water. Exactly what my wife and Wifezilla figured out 3 years ago.
Took a long hot shower and shaved after a soup lunch. Gargled with warm salt water. Feeling human again.

Latest posts