Football? Baseball? Bring on the GARDEN! :old :celebrate
40 to 1
Screenshot_20240211_233047_Brave.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You can also just drink the sap water.

We take a birch branch, bend it down, pinch off the buds, rubber band a plastic bag over it.

The sap fills up the bag. No, NOT a gallon worth... but it can be done with small trees or even saplings. We use it as a spring tonic... drink it as is.

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It’s 35F, high today of 67F and SUNSHINE! My car is parked at neighbors house. We have got so much rain that I can’t get it home due to flooded road with deep potholes lurking under 2 feet of muddy water. We got 5 more inches of rain over the weekend. I was out of town, cut my visit short so I could get home. Had to leave my car at church, neighbors brought me home in their 4WD truck. Was able to get my car to neighbors house yesterday evening. At least now if I need to go somewhere I can take the Kawasaki mule to neighbors and get in my car.

I totaled up the rain. From January 8 to February 11, I’ve got 22 inches of rain . Roads are washed out all over the county. The precincts can’t even catch up. The road crew hasn’t even been on our road since all the rain started. It just goes from bad to worse.

Yesterday I took my sons F350 King Ranch 4WD dually out, I had to be at jury duty. I can drive it, but I can also weather the fuel gauge falling with every roll of the tires.

Sheep pens are muck. It’s awful. I have 2 fields and I can turn them out during the day, but they have to be penned at night. The sun is shining and I hope it gets dried out a little around here.