@CrealCritter Yep, before you forget :lol:

Football? Baseball? Bring on the GARDEN! :old :celebrate

This chap is gardening no matter what.
e4a7c13d269cc7fb.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today I went out to thank romeo for taking such good care of the little herd. He makes my job so much easier. I believe he appreciated my sincerity, since he gave me an approval snort.
Screenshot_20240214_112644_Gallery.jpg

It's a rare cloudless day for february, 60 degrees and the wind is calm. I took this picture of the "greater light to rule the day" ❤️
Screenshot_20240214_115826_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So... an evil 40 today at my house... but with the ground so cold... no slush... just ice.

So yes... I fell on the way to the car.. :rolleyes:

Not bad.. just a bit bruised on one knee. Ya know... (even before the fall today) I have trouble remembering which one is my "good" knee! They both like to talk back on occasion.... not too bad though...

So, 1. My phone was, on occasion, showing a blurr bar across the screen... I thought I better trade it in fast.... so... after 3 days... I have everything on my new phone... looking good!

2. How the tables have TURNED... I am sitting on a bench waiting for my kids to come and get me. We both had errands at the same time.

Only negative... is I look a bit like a homeless person! I overdressed for the day... and I am sitting on a bench in the sun... with a shopping cart full of stuff next to me.

I got a bunch of 50% off valentines day stuff... but no water! So zero indulgence at the moment!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
View attachment 25531

Mom does this. Brother's kids are so picky and Mom only has them on occasion. Dad will take them to town to pick out donuts.

Mom will feed them ice cream if that's what they will eat. Only rule is you must finish what you take. She cured them of eating sprinkles. Let them load up the ice cream then made them eat it. If they do take sprinkles, it's only a bites worth at a time.

Last edited: