Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Labradors are the best dogs! I love Labs. Congratulations on your new puppy, he will be your buddy, sidekick and friend forever.
I've not had a labrador before, but both my neighbors have black labs. They come over to visit, when the see me outside. I like having them over.

Yesterday was the day PR decided to trust me enough to get some behind ear scratches. What hairy critter doesn't like to get behind the ear scratches? Our cattle have the wildest hairdos.
Screenshot_20240221_130604_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday Mom was talking about the snack bar at football games when she was in high school. There were a few meal things. The home ec club would bake up bunches of foil wrapped potatoes and when a new tray was brought out they'd announce it. People would just unwrap it from one end and eat them plain.

Maybe it's because it is a farming town and potatoes are a major crop.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yesterday Mom was talking about the snack bar at football games when she was in high school. There were a few meal things. The home ec club would bake up bunches of foil wrapped potatoes and when a new tray was brought out they'd announce it. People would just unwrap it from one end and eat them plain.

Maybe it's because it is a farming town and potatoes are a major crop.

taters precious!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, I had spitty, drizzly rain all day, yesterday. 😕 Not much volume, just wet!! Sun out this morn but, scattered possible as another front crosses. Last night really thick fog!

Chores waiting for me, better get out there. Hope I can get seed into the wet and waiting potting soil, in seed trays! Have got to get that going. Got to!! :old. I will have a garden :\:rolleyes: