Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING ALL! Happy Thursday!!!!
Here in a few gotta go make and get FH lunch pail set for him then at 6 wake his butt. He has an Ortho appointment today then is going to work and going to be in a sweeper truck, well that is if the Ortho says he can work. I know if he has the hinged knee brace lose when he gets too the Ortho they are going to tighten it after the exam. He told me he HAS to have to have lose but what good does it do if it's loose.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Supervisor showed up bright and early this morning

20240314_081652.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sunshine, temps heading to upper 70s, rain thoughts predicted for tomorrow have dropped away! :celebrate overly wet ground is drying -- I see a real chance to till the garden in a day or two :old

In fact, right now 10 days of wonderful to work outside weather predicted. Might get fencing going, too. Rolls& poles have been waiting almost a month now🙄 some is around garden so THAT has to happen. Thinking take old wire down, till, new wire up. That leaves extra drive thru area for tractor work. Thankfully all those posts are solid! Hope this post doesn't jinx me 🤣

Several of my tomato seeds have just broken ground 👍👍. Visited a friend yesterday and hers were almost an inch high. Neither of us has tilled...but almost time. Checked "our" fig tree there 🥰 and took her 5 dz eggs.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been up, had coffee, outside to feed and now granddaughters are having breakfast. Pumpkin pie and strawberries. Vegetable and fruit, healthy breakfast! Then we gotta go to Lufkin, some 25 miles away, for eye drops. Youngest has allergies and Mom didn’t send any. Not that there is anything around here that could cause allergies…… about a thousand different kinds of pollen, animals, dirt…… LOL

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been up, had coffee, outside to feed and now granddaughters are having breakfast. Pumpkin pie and strawberries. Vegetable and fruit, healthy breakfast! Then we gotta go to Lufkin, some 25 miles away, for eye drops. Youngest has allergies and Mom didn’t send any. Not that there is anything around here that could cause allergies…… about a thousand different kinds of pollen, animals, dirt…… LOL
Dirt, Mud? If your place is anything like ours, there is no shortage!

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️