Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, followed by several days of rain. Mowed tonight after work
ae7ccad6972cb6fe3ffa4fa8cf077b7c045f0a99.jpeg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Poor PR pouting in the corral all by himself. Momma moo oreo weaned him. PR tried to suckle off daisy, daisy already weaned her calf and she wasn't having nothing to do with PR trying to suckle off her. It made her upset! She got after PR and ran him into the corral then she went back to grazing with the rest of the moo crew, I seen it all happen.

Daisy would let all the calves suckle from her when they were young and she would look after all of them. Daisy is the mommaist of our momma moos and my favorite cow.

Screenshot_20240520_225831_Gallery.jpg

I'm just happy the momma moos are taking care of business and I didn't have to wean the calves myself.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone! Been awhile since I posted so hope Y'all don't mind a long vented post.
26 days until I get married and so far at this moment my nerves are a jagged mess and I'm stressed :he:rant:duc to beyond the stretching point I feel like I'm a ticking time bomb that when it explodes it's going to explode on the wrong person. Yesterday the DJ we had lined up backed out said there was too many changes (ONLY MAJOR CHANGE WAS THE TIME from 2pm-4pm due to the hair stylist) too much chaos and drama. When I first lined the DJ up I made them aware that the wedding party was going to enter the reception to different songs but they couldn't or wouldn't accommodate, kept telling me that they were going to go through their CDs and see which songs from mine and FH song list they had and they would let me know which ones I would need to put on a CD. Then to top it off the rest of the stuff I needed (shoes, veil, under garments and such) is going to be delayed and SHEIN ran out of stock on the veil I had wanted but got a refund for that so looking into other options.
We have PLAN B to fall back on to replace the DJ, used our stereo system (YES it has a CD player) with speakers and a friend who has a karaoke machine with mics and someone who is willing to change the CDs when needed.
I'm just glad I have a support system that knows me really good and is there for me to scream at and doesn't take it personally, cry on their shoulder and get reassurances from (I said yesterday "what if it rains during the ceremony" her reply "WE DANCE IN THE RAIN" "What if my dress doesn't fit" her reply "WE MAKE IT FIT" and it want on like that for a few more).
:hugs

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

:hugs

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Rainy morning - perfect for housework 🧽🪣🧹

I bought a new mop. My last mop broke. I replaced it and the new one broke in the same way. I haven't had a mop for years because I hadn't found anything that works well enough. I don't mind washing floors with a bucket and rag, but I don't do it often enough 🤮