Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Morning as usual. Light rain overnight 😊 went thru garden & see limas popping up 👍Tractor in adjacent field & tiller on it. So I went there & drove on down to next field where I did a light till on an area I'd worked a couple weeks ago. Damp, no mud, etc. As I finished last strip, the rains came. Parked tractor under the big carport shelter down there and walked back up. Wet, of course 🤣. Inside, towel dried, changed to dry clothes. Kinda fun 🤔🤨

Looks like an inside day now. 🤷. More showers later....soooo, what to do 🤣🤣 Lotsa choices!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cough. Cough. Very weird for me to cough. Kinda dry and kinda not. Prob got it at the Food Bank, but oh well. At least Monday is a holiday and I don't have to volunteer there that day, so I don't infect all the other seniors working there.

for me today it was reaction to all the grass pollen in the air and also the dust i was kicking up weeding and planting onions.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Back in high school, took a senior boys home ec class that taught basic homemaking skills ("Single Living", that class name still makes me chuckle). We were taught skills like cooking, managing finances, laundry, and basic sewing.

My sewing project....

FB_IMG_1716641579230.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hot today...86 now & full sun. Worked on some fence repairs in one field. A few hrs in the heat and you're DONE...whether work is or not. 😂 Topped all water tubs, collected eggs, came in to shower & drink water! 👍 Back out for 2 loads of clothes on line and in for a while. Good enough for today.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had very pleasant thunder storms roll through early this morning at just finishing up about noon.

Yesterday tank :rolleyes:saw Wendy doing her daily walk and he wanted to go see her, so I let him. It was her first time seeing Wendy, she fell in love with him. Tank is quite the character, that's for sure...

We ended up at the neighbors, tank loves their children, especially their youngest boy. Which I believe their boy is tank's favorite human.

While at the neighbors, tank found a water hole around their silos and decided it was good for swimming. My neighbor hung his head and said that water is nasty. I said he likes water, the nastier the better. My neighbor said well that water is nasty. He wasn't joking either.

Phew wee... tank stunk and stunk bad, but he loved it. I pre washed him twice with the garden hose, then he got a proper bath with palm olive orginal green. He didn't want to get out of the bath tub. Tank likes water that much, having never raised a lab before this whole loving water business is all new to me.

Thank Almighty, tank doesn't stink this morning, the stink just about gave me the gag reflex 😅

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️