Cold and flu remedies?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I wonder....if it's better to get antibodies for the corona now, while it's still THIS virus, or later, when it mutates into many different strains, like the flu. ;)

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
'Tis the season and I'm already on board with an awful cold :rolleyes: All this coughing and sneezing and blowing what feels like my brains out had me running to the pharmacy for some medicine quickly. I am up a collection of no less than three different brands of cough medicine now, none of which sadly seem to make much of a difference :he As well as some strong tablets that helps with the sinus drainage, but makes me so loopy headed, I can't drive or do anything vaguely responsible. I nearly took a tumble down the stairs in a store yesterday, which earned me a few unsympathetic "go home, you're drunk" looks. :smack But what am I do to? The different brand (non drowsiness inducing) tablets I tried managed to make me feel even worse!

Surely there has to be a better way to handle this nonsense, or even better, avoid it altogether? If you guys have tips or home made remedies, please share!
they said the coronavirus is more prone to individuals that have a weak immune system, Be careful guys.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Stay home and don't let people breathe on you? That's my plan, plus flu shots and chaga tea. Hope you feel better soon!
Flu vaccine is known to be effective. You can not catch the flu from the vaccine because the virus in the vaccine has been destroyed or weakened. Live vaccine is not recommended for people with a weak-than-normal immune system.