Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Please, oh please... would someone tell me why the powers that be are trying to shut down use of Hydroxychloroquine? It's been used very successfully for decades to treat many autoimmune diseases. Yet... all of a sudden... we're being told, "This drug is too dangerous for people to take for CV. But... if you have one of the autoimmune diseases it's been used for... suddenly it's not a danger?"
Agenda? Wake up world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, basically, the answer is this -
“It was a royal mess,” Chaccour says. “There was huge political polarisation about hydroxychlorioquine, politics became mixed in with policy. So there’s people defending hydroxychloroquine because they like Donald Trump, and people opposing it because they don’t like Donald Trump. This should be about data, not opinions, and absolutely not about politics. The world had gone crazy.”

From this article - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ch-surgisphere-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine
Shocking read, even for those who already suspected it was suss.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that it seemed really bizarre that drugs with the exact same side effects are given out like lollies to people with mental health/chronic conditions, yet this drug was labelled as too dangerous to try, Doesnt add up. Glad I don't "do" doctors anymore, who seem the most muddled and easily mislead of all (of course there are exceptions).

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Please, oh please... would someone tell me why the powers that be are trying to shut down use of Hydroxychloroquine? It's been used very successfully for decades to treat many autoimmune diseases. Yet... all of a sudden... we're being told, "This drug is too dangerous for people to take for CV. But... if you have one of the autoimmune diseases it's been used for... suddenly it's not a danger?"
Agenda? Wake up world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple Reply. Follow the money. The people who have been saying hydroxychloroquine is too dangerous to use all appear to have stock in the new drug, remdesivir. Others (or maybe the same ones too) have apparently put their money on Bill Gates' vaccine (despite the fact that there has never been a vaccine that granted total immunity to a virus) which looks like it will be very expensive. The patent on hydroxychloroquine expired years ago, so there's no money to be made with it.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Exactly. IF I find myself in need of treatment, I will DEMAND hydroxychloroquine, and what ever antibiotic I can use, since I am allergic to Azythromycin. If denied the hydroxy for treatment of Covid, I will ask for it to treat my chronic reactive airway disease, or hip pain, or what ever diagnosis I can trump up. Followed by threat of law suit if denied.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Simple Reply. Follow the money. The people who have been saying hydroxychloroquine is too dangerous to use all appear to have stock in the new drug, remdesivir. Others (or maybe the same ones too) have apparently put their money on Bill Gates' vaccine (despite the fact that there has never been a vaccine that granted total immunity to a virus) which looks like it will be very expensive. The patent on hydroxychloroquine expired years ago, so there's no money to be made with it.

WOW! LONG article, and I found myself treading water and wondering where it was going until I got about 1/2 way through it. This guy... Desai... one to watch. I'm guessing he's in Gate's pocket.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
EVERY SINGLE DRUG that has ever been manufactured has a list of POSSIBLE side effects. Hydroxy is no different. But @Britesea is right and the multitude of articles and doctors all over the world that have used it and the YEARS AND YEARS it has been used for other things is proof positive that it is BASICALLY SAFER than many other drugs on the market. HE// you have warnings with aspirin and tylenol and all that but people still take them.
It is true, follow the money. It is sadly what makes the money for the people in the drug companies, is what gets promoted and prescribed. It is the same for many of the more "natural" cures..... if there is no way to patent it, then there is no money to be made off it, then the drug companies don't want to look at it and the doctors are not taught about it.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
another anecdotal observation.....

My wife may have had COVID in Feb. She met her new immunologist today. As they were talking about it, she asked about the "did I have it test". Doctor said those particular tests are crap and not worth it.

The craziness continues

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
another anecdotal observation.....

My wife may have had COVID in Feb. She met her new immunologist today. As the were talking about it, she asked about the "did I have it test". Doctor said those particular tests are crap and not worth it.

The craziness continues

Interesting. We just got an oil delivery yesterday. (Yay, us! We finally scheduled a tank fill when the price was at seasonal low!!!) The delivery guy was one of these scared to death he's gonna die folks. He said he's been tested twice, b/c people have handed him checks "with their bare hands" after THEY had been exposed to covid. Then, he said... they wanted to test him recently for antibodies. Seriously? He refused, stating... I'm not gonna go through that again, unless they're gonna pay me!

Status
Not open for further replies.