Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

henless

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wore a mask to my therapy appt (they are requiring it) and spent half the time adjusting it so constantly touching my face/mask. I don't think I touch my face once without the mask at PT ..... wonder what they are going to do if I start in the pool for the PT they think will help my knees too.....ain't wearing a mask in the pool.....

This!!!

I wear a mask when I have to. But then, I only leave the house when I need to. I've always been that way. I'd much rather be at home than out shopping.

When I have a mask on, I'm always having to fix it so that I can breathe. It feels like I'm suffocating and the longer I wear the harder I have to breathe to get enough air.

Sooner or later we are all going to get the virus. Unless they come up with a vaccine that actually works. Even if they do, I'll be very hesitant to take it.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This!!!

I wear a mask when I have to. But then, I only leave the house when I need to. I've always been that way. I'd much rather be at home than out shopping.

When I have a mask on, I'm always having to fix it so that I can breathe. It feels like I'm suffocating and the longer I wear the harder I have to breathe to get enough air.

Sooner or later we are all going to get the virus. Unless they come up with a vaccine that actually works. Even if they do, I'll be very hesitant to take it.

my feelings as well.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This!!!

For those that don't hesitate to take a rushed, untested vaccine because they've been told it's safe, I have one word (look it up if you're too young to remember this) THALIDOMIDE!

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No Thalidomide wasn't a vaccine ; BUT it was told to everyone that it was safe and it wasn't..... not alot of testing went into it and the damage was found out after the fact. I think that is what @Britesea is trying to get across....

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just on the radio that the CDC has just decided that wearing a mask may not be in a healthy persons' best interest and that they are no longer promoting it for those that have no health compromising situations.

SHEESH...... and our "mandatory" wearing a mask just went into effect today....

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I keep thinking of the Fen-Phen disaster. A wonderful weight loss miracle pill. Until it gave you heart valve problems and outright killed some people..

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@farmerjan I just had to laugh. BJ had to go to doctor today for checkup. Everyone had on a mask except the doctor. LOL LOL

So it’s not healthy for healthy people, but what about the health compromised? Doesn’t wearing a mask protect them from the rest of us? Out of respect for others, it IS an aggravation, but I will wear one. At least until these Bozos can get it straight. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.