Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I will wait to be vaccinated until a more conventional vaccine is approved. I don't feel comfortable with the rush for approval on a "new" treatment. I don't think they really know the long term effects. I am very supportive for those who want it to get it - be the guinea pigs and prove I am wrong. Some people can get very nasty about the vaccine, my attitude is: I respect your choice, please respect mine.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
The CV vaccines in development are not equal. From the list I saw recently only two use fetal tissue so that leaves plenty of options for those who dont feel right with it.

I'm very comfortable with staying home, masks, etc, so I'm planning to wait and see before deciding which to get. Only thing I can imagine rushing me is DS5's next school year. I would like him in bricks-and-mortar school next year. He misses it.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
y'all need to turn the tv off. the media is full of misinformation, some intentional.
they were saying the other day that a mask could limit how much virus you catch and there for how bad it effects you.....and people believe it.

there's a storm brewing and I feel like we are all gonna get mixed up in it.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Based on the possibility that the CV vaccine may be leaky (I really don't have anything to back that up, but just making an educated guess, and speculating, based on what I've read, and based on my knowledge of other vaccines) I have told the health care workers who are coming to provide care for my Dad who is in hospice care in my home, "I don't want them coming into my home , for a 2 week window of time after they have been inoculated."

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
y'all need to turn the tv off. the media is full of misinformation, some intentional.
they were saying the other day that a mask could limit how much virus you catch and there for how bad it effects you.....and people believe it.

there's a storm brewing and I feel like we are all gonna get mixed up in it.

If we are currently alive, I do believe we will be witness to the storm. All of my decisions, and who I am is based upon my knowledge of the coming storm, and the reason behind the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts