Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
30 minutes of your time, just might save a life. 30 minutes of your time will open your eyes regarding:

Is the covid vaccine really a vaccine, in the legal sense of the law?

Will it prevent you from getting covid or passing covid to others?

Why are se still under a "state of emergency"?

What does testing really accomplish?

Is there any liability for politicians and medical staff, or manufacturers of the so called covid vaccine?

FTC Deceptive Medical Practices

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
From what I have read, there is NO LIABILITY on the drug manufacturers of the drug....
The state of emergency for the next 100 days is to prove a point.... then after the past years' work, and going through the "fire" with all this, people are going to be vaccinated and the current administration is going to take credit for FIXING and CONQUERING this pandemic. Then they will be so benevolent to everyone and start getting them back to a NEW NORMAL life....
Hey, they are starting to open up NY already because now Cuomo has decided that they might just be destroying their economy and the state...... oh gee......
NO it will NOT prevent you from getting it or from being able to spread it.... just that THEY SAY you will be less likely to get it and if you do, you will have a lesser response..... but you will still be able to spread it....
It is a "vaccine" just like the "flu vaccine"..... BS. It is a shot that will trigger your body to produce immune response... not prevent it.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The flu went through heavily in Umatilla county Oregon in October-December. Everyone in my family got it as did pretty much everyone they knew. Large family and small town so most of the town. Lots of testing for Covid happened so they knew it was flu. It was in the news there (Eastern Washington Tri-Cities news) and here (Seattle news). It was an unusually bad flu strain. It even spread towards this direction, but people on the west side of the mountains are much better at wearing masks to prevent coughing on each other (looking at you cousins).

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
from what i have seen reported the flu season this year has been greatly reduced from normal which gives a good indication that it is spread in a similar manner as the covid virus, but it isn't as easily transmitted.

so really what we've done is gathered some other useful information during a separate event which may aid us in the future. science can work that ways... that is what being observant and using your brains is all about.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
good news, a friend made it out of the hospital/rehab this past few days. another friend's parents seem to be holding their own but she was very worried for a while there. last spring these are three people that would have likely perished (due to complicating factors and their general health).

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Friend of mine caught it back in November. Spent 6 touchy weeks in the hospital. Was sent to the medical halfway care place to go home. Caught bacterial pneumonia there. Back to hospital. He went home to hospice 2 Fridays ago. He passed on Saturday. At 82 he just just couldn't deal with two things in his lungs back to back.

Now most of the cousins who caught Covid had the mild version and just have been sick at home for several weeks. Since they most likely gave it to each other that's understandable.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well the good news actually wasn't so good in the end, the step-Dad has a lot of issues and so while he improved for a day now there is a good chance he won't make it. i heard a few hours later that he was likely just going to be getting palliative care and it was a mess because it was her step-Dad and he has children who want to keep him alive no matter what his quality of life might be.

i'm so glad i don't have to deal with this, but i'm sending extra hugs to my friend. her Mom lives a long ways away, has covid herself and then has to deal with her husband being this ill on top of his kids.

always get it in writing how you want to be treated folks. it saves a lot of headaches. in my own family even though i know how Mom wants to be treated and we do have it in writing last spring there was a bit of a scare and my siblings were a mix of reactions but that showed me that Mom needed to make it clear to them how she wanted to be treated and make it very clear to them. we all got through it, but wow did i not need the crap i had to go through on top of dealing with taking care of Mom.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Absolutely get it in writing. When my mom had a stroke and she moved in with us, that’s what she wanted to do. I took her to her lawyers office and she told him what she wanted. I gave copies to my sister and brother, we were all in agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.