Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is beyond sad about the 12 year old girl. Her parents need an a$$ whipping. Can’t fix stupid and the girl pays for it with a ruined life. Gheesh.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Can you tell me if this sounds abusive?
1f614.png

My friend's husband won’t let her visit any friends or family. He has made her stop all contact with them unless it’s on the phone or computer. He reads and censors her comments on social media.
He makes her feel like she's going crazy for thinking he’s controlling, and that she is being ungrateful. (After all, he’s only doing this because of how much he cares about her.)
He doesn’t want her going to the gym anymore, so she doesn’t go. He also doesn’t let her go to work anymore (he told her to only rely on him for income and that he will take care of her).
She's not really allowed to go out anymore, unless it’s for necessities, and when she does, he makes sure to have people guilt trip her about it and shame her for it.
He wants her to have this medical procedure done and tells her that if she does it, he will allow her more freedoms.
He constantly says he's only doing all of this because he cares... he is just doing it for her own good.
Oh wait....did I say husband? I meant the government.
My bad.
You have been conditioned to be outraged if another person did this to their spouse, but be passive & compliant when it comes to our government.
Please wake up!
1f614.png

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Last week when I was at a small grocery store I was talking to one of the workers there, and she told me that there are few customers who would always say "God is good", or "God is so good", something like that. Now that these same customers have gotten the Covid shot, and no longer say this. She thinks it's their conscience. Thoughts???

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Last week when I was at a small grocery store I was talking to one of the workers there, and she told me that there are few customers who would always say "God is good", or "God is so good", something like that. Now that these same customers have gotten the Covid shot, and no longer say this. She things it's their conscience. Thoughts???

Interesting. Are you saying that the customers who always used to say: "God is good, always good" are no longer saying that? If this is what you are saying, it could be that their faith has recently been rocked. Or... it could be that they are finding that other folk's eyes glaze over any time they mention God. I suggest that you ask the worker to ask these customers to elaborate, since she seems to have developed a rapport with these customers. It might be enlightening to hear what they have to say.

Regardless of one's belief: This is a true statement: God IS ALWAYS good. His goodness is not dependent upon my mood. His goodness is not dependent upon the blessings I am currently enjoying. His goodness is not dependent upon the many trials I have gone through, or have yet to live through. His goodness is not dependent upon the sorry, sinful, fallen state of our world. God is ALWAYS good. No matter what. Because, if He were any thing less, then He wouldn't be God. He does not cause calamity in our life, though He may use it to get our attention!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Last week when I was at a small grocery store I was talking to one of the workers there, and she told me that there are few customers who would always say "God is good", or "God is so good", something like that. Now that these same customers have gotten the Covid shot, and no longer say this. She thinks it's their conscience. Thoughts???
Maybe they are now putting their faith in the vax rather than God?

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nanotechnology? Does the vaccine rewire someone's brain? Change someone's thinking? These are the extreme conclusions, but not so extreme as we are currently living in the Twilight Zone.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
NY and CA have both lost house seats due to people leaving their state for more sane environments. Texas and Fl are gaining seats! Saw a vid where a school district meeting dissolved into chaos over the mask mandate, and the school board overstepping their boundaries, taking liberties by pushing medical treatment w/o parent consent. The towns people would not back down, the school board members walked out. The towns people immediately held a meeting to oust the board members and elect new members on the spot! This is what needs to happen on a local and state, and federal level. Time for the people to stand up for what is true, true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent and worthy of praise.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Nanotechnology? Does the vaccine rewire someone's brain? Change someone's thinking? These are the extreme conclusions, but not so extreme as we are currently living in the Twilight Zone.
Worse...they change our DNA and RNA. No doubt they will and are capable of rewiring thinking as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.