Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It's looking more and more like the cattle cars are gonna be circling any day now. And, if receiving the jab is going to be a requirement for: going anywhere in public, shopping, worshipping, and doing any other normal daily activity, what we are seeing is a complete definition of "the mark of the beast", even though it may not be physically visible.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It's looking more and more like the cattle cars are gonna be circling any day now. And, if receiving the jab is going to be a requirement for: going anywhere in public, shopping, worshipping, and doing any other normal daily activity, what we are seeing is a complete definition of "the mark of the beast", even though it may not be physically visible.
Yep. The "beast" is a world system and the world system is evident in every aspect of this event and these vaccines.

At first I thought this may just be the precursor to the mark, but upon prayer about it, God showed me differently. I won't be receiving it, regardless of all punishments they bring to fore over it.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yep. The "beast" is a world system and the world system is evident in every aspect of this event and these vaccines.

At first I thought this may just be the precursor to the mark, but upon prayer about it, God showed me differently. I won't be receiving it, regardless of all punishments they bring to fore over it.
Even so, LORD JESUS, come. The "worse" things get, the more hope I have for His soon coming. So descriptive of labor pains.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
How can high schools require a vaccination for students when the vaccine has not been approved for use in children under the age of 16?

A local school recently voted to remove most covid restrictions. Kids and teachers are not required to wear masks. If you have a fever, you must go home and a positive Covid test means minimum of 14 days at home.

Some parents are thrilled, some are having heart attacks.

henless

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
True....but then why do they report such things to the admin? If it's just believing differently, why does it make them so hostile?

Could it be guilt or fear? Maybe deep in their hearts they know that there is a 1 true God, but don't want to admit it. So to hide the feeling, they over react to anything about God.

Could you please expand on this? Send me a pm if you would rather please. I believe this is leading to the Mark. Getting people used to the idea of a system to identify so that when it's time to take the Mark, there will be little resistance.

The vaccine is not approved yet for under 16 use, but they sure are pushing the trials to get it approved. There was a section on our local news of 2 sisters age 12 I believe that were going to do the Novavax trials. The whole family was so proud of them!

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
How can high schools require a vaccination for students when the vaccine has not been approved for use in children under the age of 16?

A local school recently voted to remove most covid restrictions. Kids and teachers are not required to wear masks. If you have a fever, you must go home and a positive Covid test means minimum of 14 days at home.

Some parents are thrilled, some are having heart attacks.
What state is this in?

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Several colleges here in this "nearly all blue" state are requiring it. So far the Christian schools are not that I have heard of.... We are supposed to be able to go "mask free" as of July.... and the demand for the vaccines are going down here so they are using things like the requirements for the colleges to up the useage... We are trying hard to oust the idiot govenor and get a conservative that is not willing to go against the constitutional rights of people.... Luckily our gov cannot get re-elected... but we are fighting because of DC and that whole area, and Richmond being so blue now....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Could you please expand on this? Send me a pm if you would rather please. I believe this is leading to the Mark. Getting people used to the idea of a system to identify so that when it's time to take the Mark, there will be little resistance.
I thought the same thing and prayed on it and God showed me differently. Not much to expand on with that. I was brought to information about the vaccines containing aborted fetal tissue~in the testing and/or in the actual vaccine, the number of 6s contained in the patents surrounding the vax and about the uses of Luciferase in these vaccines and other applications that will be able to mark a person so they can be scanned for their private information, to change health info and even change their health(since I got to see all these articles and videos on all of this, they have since been removed and buried so deeply that one cannot easily find them). There's such a tremendous amount of information surrounding the new technology, the eugenics at the base of it, and all things stacked up one upon the other to create such a complete picture of the beast system that one simply cannot deny it any longer.

I'd pray on it, ask for wisdom about these vaccines, and He will show you what you need to know. Line upon line, precept upon precept, He painted me a picture of it all. I no longer believe it's a precursor to the mark. I think those who love a lie will take it and those who love truth will not, be it obvious as the mark or not, as those who love a lie will always love a lie and those who love truth will always love truth.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't think they can mandate a "vaccine" that has only been approved for emergency use only.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? But, then, who thought they could make everyone wear masks all over the world, not visit their own families, not go to work, etc.? THEY seem to be able to do whatever them wants to do these days. :rolleyes:
They didn't make anyone wear masks, close their businesses, or stop visiting their families. It took individuals to obey. Many people just thought, and still think "when this is all over" we'll hash out this or that, or do this or that. Heard many times. However, now it's not going to be over. Would we be where we are now if the majority did not acquiesce a year ago? Or at the very first thought of scam, remove the masks, open your businesses. Which for many was very early on in this game.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Three articles for hope:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.