Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yeppers. NE of Nowata, NW of Vinita.

Isn't the RNA's also a genetically altered somethen or another.
Also I thinks that it's funny that a lot of people who are on this get the shot band wagon Also don't believe in GMO foods. I won't eat corn (or McDonalds) that has been modified to make the farmer have a better crop but I will let a different scientist INJECT some modified I don't know what into my body.
Boy, if that isn't 100% true....

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
The greatly underestimated value of books: While electronic words can be changed or erased, a book, held in the hand can not be erased, unless someone physically destroys it. Here's my word of caution for you all: Do you have a Bible that you can HOLD IN YOUR HANDS? If so, cherish it, and get more. If not, take the time to seek one out. There will come a day when they are censored, and hunted down for destruction, much as the treasonists are seeking to destroy second amendment rights.
I have several versions, as do my kids and grandkids!!!

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
J&J is not an RNA type. It is closer to the traditional vaccine.

My understanding is that it does not use killed COVID-19 virus, but a similar spiked virus to teach the body how to react ot the COVID-19 virus.

TAKEN FROM THE WEB: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/28/us/jj-vaccine-pfizer-moderna-differences.html#:~:text=Here is how they compare. The Johnson &,fight off Covid-19: a viral vector called Ad26.

The way it works​

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a different method to prime the body to fight off Covid-19: a viral vector called Ad26. Viral vectors are common viruses that have been genetically altered so that they do not cause illness but can still cause the immune system to build up its defenses. The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines use messenger RNA to do that.
Why aren't we building up our immune systems naturally everyday? If our own immune systems, even 70y/o and up, can defeat this virus in the 90%'s why in the heck do we need mass vaccination? Only the very high risk needed, if they so chose to do so, to be vaccinated not the entire population. This has all made no sense from the very begining.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Why aren't we building up our immune systems naturally everyday? If our own immune systems, even 70y/o and up, can defeat this virus in the 90%'s why in the heck do we need mass vaccination? Only the very high risk needed, if they so chose to do so, to be vaccinated not the entire population. This has all made no sense from the very begining.
Too much like work, you know that! How many people have you met, as a nurse, who want to take control over their own bodies and health via good foods, daily exercise and drinking lots of fresh(not town treated tap)water?

We are a lazy nation, who look to meds to give us good health and never learn that no one gets good health in that manner....the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results each time.

My mother is 86 and she got this virus the same as us last January~you know, back when they thought it was RSV~and she got it less severely than all of us, for less time and recovered more quickly than us all, from little kids to adults. She has always had an amazing immune system because she worked at it. She didn't go to the doctor, nor did I. My sons, in their 30s, had the worst symptoms and they both went and got ATBs and steroids...and it was the steroids that did the most good. I borrowed a single dose of prednisone from my son and it did the trick for me.

It's that old adage~"Everyone wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die."

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1621874703389.png

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I do have a strong immune system.... not hard work, just eating what you should. I've done it for many years. Not been sick, or had a prescription in over 30 yrs.

The HARD part is for people to accept that fast food is not good for you because it has so many bad elements....chemicals, colorings, additives, etc. It's fast, easy. Many do not think cooking from scratch is as easy or fast as it can be. And they don't believe that it is one of the best things for them, eating well, with good nutrition. There are so many health problems related to JUST what you eat....they don't believe it! High production commercial food is not as nutritious...they don't believe it!

Then there's the hard work part of raising, finding and buying, nutritious food.

Yes, this has become a lazy nation. It is not a healthy nation. Sad, really.

henless

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The J&J vaccine was grown in the retinal cells (called PER.C6) of a 1985 aborted fetus. This line was adapted to enable production of these altered viruses.

Here's a list of other meds that have been developed using aborted fetal tissue.

I did not know any of this until the covid vaccine came out.

My immune system is in overdrive. I take meds to slow it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.