Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I believe that one of the causes of the obesity epidemic in this country is the c**p that they call "food" is so deficient in nutrients that our bodies keep screaming for more. When we eat REAL food, minimally processed, we tend to eat less because our bodies are satisfied.
I like it when someone gets a different dog food and say how much their dog loves it because it eats more. I don't bother saying they eat more because they need the nutrition and also poop a lot more to get rid of the extras.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And, folks... this is the stupid that sits in the State House in Maine. These legislators DARED to show their naked faces in our state house this morning. And, this is how they were treated.
The pre story: A 6 - 4 vote, along party lines to force legislators to wear masks in the state house, even though our super liberal governor finally caved and opened up the state, regarding masks as of 5/24/2021.

The post story: These legislators, I believe all republicans were punished by loosing their committee seats for the remainder of the legislative session.

The irony: Masks must be worn in the state house, while those same representatives can go anywhere else in the state they want with naked faces!

This. THIS is absolute proof that it has never been about public safety.
That is utterly ridiculous. Doesn’t their stupidity just PI$$ you off? I look for mid term elections to be very interesting this time. We’ll see how many people are fed up with all this crap.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Oregon.... not only do we have to wear masks everywhere, but our Fearless Leader is trying to institute "Vaccine Passports"

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Check out Title 3 of US human rights act. If we don't stand up now, we may very well loose this fight altogether. I do believe we're seeing a crack in the covid agenda b/c Faucci is being held under fire for his involvement in the Wuhan lab studies for "gain of function" virus. He was also quoted in 2017 of saying that this was coming.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I believe that one of the causes of the obesity epidemic in this country is the c**p that they call "food" is so deficient in nutrients that our bodies keep screaming for more. When we eat REAL food, minimally processed, we tend to eat less because our bodies are satisfied.
Agree! Plus additives added to "enhance" flavors are full of things that affect that very eat more feeling. The hormones our bodies produce to say "enough" are misled.

Vicious cycle.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And, folks... this is the stupid that sits in the State House in Maine. These legislators DARED to show their naked faces in our state house this morning. And, this is how they were treated.
The pre story: A 6 - 4 vote, along party lines to force legislators to wear masks in the state house, even though our super liberal governor finally caved and opened up the state, regarding masks as of 5/24/2021.

The post story: These legislators, I believe all republicans were punished by loosing their committee seats for the remainder of the legislative session.

The irony: Masks must be worn in the state house, while those same representatives can go anywhere else in the state they want with naked faces!

This. THIS is absolute proof that it has never been about public safety.
Exactly like Pelosi and the house members as opposed to the senate members....

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Faucci is being held under fire for his involvement in the Wuhan lab studies for "gain of function" virus. He was also quoted in 2017 of saying that this was coming.
Reckon he knew this was a planned event and was/is in on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts