Status
Not open for further replies.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I asked the nursing home to put my 95 y.o. dad on the Ivermectin protoccol. They refused, though, they will give him the associated vitamins/supplements. But, they did offer to put him on Monoclonal antibodies. After doing a cursory read re: the latter, I am stunned. He will not be receiving Monoclonal antibodies, now, or ever. Their reasoning for refusal of Ivermectin: it does not have FDA approval.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Besides the stuff I've always taken (cinnamon, turmeric, milk thistle, psyllium, magnesium, fish oil, CoQ-10, potassium and calcium) I've been taking 5000 IU of D3 (up from 2000), 1000 C, Zinc, and Chaga mushroom as well as extra selenium from 2 brazil nuts every day. I've cut out virtually all commercially made foods- cooking from scratch for every meal. I've been healthier than at any other time in my life.

Thanks for that list. I forgot the turmeric and selenium. I also had those in my "7 day granny pack".

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The sad thing: I've been shouting warnings from the roof tops for almost a year and a half. I have not been able to convince anyone of the risks involved. I am so thankful that my DH is on the same page with me. But, he has long seen how it's a waste of time to attempt to educate anyone regarding the dangers of this plandemic and the supposed cure. A friend of ours has now been hospitalized, and is back home after having DVT (blood clots) in his leg. I fear this is just the beginning of long term illness and death of all my family and friends who drank the koolaid.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think the wise course of action would be for me to pick up some Ivermectin "for my goats". ;) I'd rather do that than "fight with some worthless doctor, and pay him for the privilege of fighting with him." I do use Ivermectin pour on for my chickens a couple times/year, and have stopped worrying about egg withdrawal times.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A friend sent me this...
I do believe more and more people are starting to feel this way.

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both . . . until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine - until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns, until you tried to take my guns away.

Now . . . I care. I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It’s your problem. You can still fix it. It’s not too late. But it will be. Soon.
I’m a very patient person at times. But I’m out of patience. There are literally tens of millions of people just like me that are sick of all your anti-American crap!

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and my other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn and loot. Your so-called “movement” has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals and anarchists who are doing harm to our Country.

We have had enough! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings”.

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from other Americans.

“We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”-Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.