Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Agreed with you. there is very little I need. the greatest need we have is hubby's insulin and his pancreatic enzymes. w/o them, he ceases to live. There may come a day when rationed health care means that these medications are no longer available for any one other than the "elite". We must trust God. Ultimately, that is what it comes down to.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Copied from a friend:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/blue_state_blue_mask_blues.html

These are the paragraphs I found interesting:

In that April article I wrote about masks, I talked about those ubiquitous blue masks from China -- the ones everyone wears and sticks on their kids and toddlers -- containing graphene. I read that Canada had rejected a shipment of those masks. Because graphene flakes microscopically, it’s terrible for your lungs. I confirmed this with my chemist friend. It causes a similar reaction to asbestos in the lungs.

After I wrote about it, I mentioned that fact to a lot of people, most of whom shrugged their shoulders and just went about their business. At a certain point, I realized I could shout it from the rafters and nobody would care. They can’t see COVID, so it makes them illogically fearful. They can’t see graphene, so they’ll trust the government to do what’s right, and ignore science once again.

I just read a newly published article on graphene in masks. It says that, on April 2, 2021, Health Canada, a department of the Canadian government responsible for national health policy, issued an advisory, warning people not to “use face masks labelled to contain graphene or biomass graphene.” Then, the article takes it a step further. It posits that including graphene in masks is part of an insidious plot to sicken us and blame it on COVID. The logic is there but the proof that this theory is true seems lacking. But that logic might just explain why, when Canada has been vocal in warning about these masks, the USA, the CDC, and WHO haven’t bothered to do so.

When graphene gets into the lungs, it creates a set of symptoms similar to a COVID infection. With the over-sensitive PCR test, a false-positive result is common. So, you have the perfect way to keep the pressure on the public. Make them sick and perpetuate the Munchausen by government proxy syndrome I wrote about in January. Politically, it makes perfect sense.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I watched the presentation that Dr Pierre Kory did at the Senate hearing and it was heart breaking to hear him entreaty them to look at the research and they basically just blew him off....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score

Scary stuff....but pretty much what I've been learning all along about the vax.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Britesea what about moving to a red state?
Well, for one thing, being retired with a very modest retirement fund, we can't really afford to move. Besides, I suspect that, given enough time, there will be NO red states left (unless you count the People's Republic of America- or whatever name they change it too, given that "they" don't approve of Amerigo Vespucci) which will be one big RED state.

Between untested vaccines, runaway abortions, plans to dim the sun's light and cut down on greenhouse gasses (which plants NEED) possibly triggering a major ice age, Actively working to disrupt food production, et cetera. ad nauseum, It really seems like the human race is attempting to commit suicide.

Can't run away; there's really nowhere else IN THIS FALLEN WORLD you can run to. I'm too old and broke down to fight. So I will just stay in my little corner, pretending to be a little grey mouse that nobody notices, for my allotted time on earth.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Britesea, somehow I don't see you as a little grey mouse. I sense you are a pretty strong lady when you want to be.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.