Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Here’s the link. Evil government at its finest.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Last night was a rough night: burning chest, cough. Medicated with Pulmicort, Tussionex, extra Vit C in addition to usual vitamin/mineral pack, and Zicam nasal swabs. Got up no worse for the wear, though tired after less than 6 hours sleep. This morning, I made a cup of mint and fresh pine needle tea. Went light on the pine needle b/c my lungs react to the smell of pine sawdust. (though I love the smell of it!) Hubby found a lovely pine tree that is very full, about 6' tall at the edge of tree line on West side of lawn. So, I have a ready supply, and will harvest to "prune". Will increase my pine dose until I find a nice balance of flavor/strength. Chest still heavy, so will continue the Pulmicort until it resolves.

henless

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hope you get to feeling better LG. Wish you could get your hands on some elderberry syrup.

I've heard about pine needle tea. Have you recently started taking it? Anyone else take it?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know that ponderosa pine is on the do not use list. Don't know about Southern Yellow. We have white pine here. I feel better tonight, but will continue the "just in case" regime. I've not used pine tea before today, but find that the flavor is just fine, especially when mint is added.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.