Country Living Magazine?

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Mother earth news also has some good things in it, but I prefer countryside & I just got mine the other day too. It actually has a new series for the greenhorn hometeader. Countryside is not just for people living in the country it also applies to people who are urbansteading. As a lot of urbansteaders write articles for it too.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
My subscription ran out in september, it was a gift. I won't be renewing it, although I enjoyed it. You can get alot of the info on the net. MEN sends a newletter out via email that is jam-packed with helpful stuff. I just read that now.

The frugal side of me complains about the price of the countryside small stock journal. I found it very pricey considering that what you got was reader-written articles on newsprint. Nothing wrong with it, but I don't think the cost justified what you got.

I know, --I'm cheap.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
Mother earth news also has some good things in it, but I prefer countryside & I just got mine the other day too. It actually has a new series for the greenhorn hometeader. Countryside is not just for people living in the country it also applies to people who are urbansteading. As a lot of urbansteaders write articles for it too.
I really enjoyed that article for green horns.

Beekissed... Can you picture the mail lady sitting in her truck..... Shes got her feet up.

Drinking a cup of coffee,

and she's reading Your Countryside.... AAHHHHHHHH :eek:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Homesteadmom said:

Beekissed... Can you picture the mail lady sitting in her truck..... Shes got her feet up.

:thun OKAY!!!! THAT'S it!!!! I'm cutting you all out of my will!!! :rant :he

I CAN indeed picture that and its driving me crazy!!! I also didn't get my Sunday paper this week!!!! I know, someone is building a fire with my publications right now..... :barnie

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
TanksHill said:
Homesteadmom said:

:thun OKAY!!!! THAT'S it!!!! I'm cutting you all out of my will!!! :rant :he

I CAN indeed picture that and its driving me crazy!!! I also didn't get my Sunday paper this week!!!! I know, someone is building a fire with my publications right now..... :barnie
OH I might as well confess.....I swam across the river and snitched them....LOLOL J/K!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
See, Beekissed! Someone else got theirs, and yours is still missing!!!

Want me to snitch my mom's copy and send it to you?