Coupon site.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Thanks for the coupon site.

I'd like to contribute a Tracfone freebie.
For anyone who uses a Tracfone, when you are ready to buy more minutes first go online. Google Tracfone bonus promotional codes. You will get a few sites that list promo code numbers and dates that they were last known to be valid. These are not the official Tracfone site. Write several codes down for when you purchase minutes.

Buy a fone card anywhere; stores or online. Try one of your promo codes when you register/load your minutes card and double your minutes for nothing. A 60 minute card for $19.99 doubles to 120 minutes good for 90 days. You may have to try a few codes before it accepts one but a free $19.99 is worth it.

What is weird is that if you call Tracfone and try to give a live person the bonus codes, they don't accept them as valid, so load your minutes online. I've had some trouble loading bonus minutes through the text on the fone, too. Online works best for these freebies.

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I've had problems with coupon sites. I can't seem to get most to print and one site downloaded mal-ware on my computer. I just started using Coupon Clippers.com which mails them to me for a handling fee. Worked out great!

Inchy

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I do mypoints.com and every couple of weeks they email coupons you can pick and choose to print.

However, the large grocery near us no longer accepts computer printed coupons because they say they have gotten too many that are fakes.

The small grocery near us never took the computer printed coupons. But occasionally they put out their "double coupon up to $1" banner on the front of the store.

chrissum

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Any other coupon sites anyone uses since the last post? Thanks!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I have noticed that coupons you get with the grocery ads are actually worth something. For years the coupons were garbage. Now I can find them for razors and soap. As for food, I don't buy food that coupons are offered for.