Coupons and Savings Thread?

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Nifty,
Good Morning. Love the site... Check it out daily.

In an effort to research and share savings with everyone here, could we start a thread for links to coupons, good deals, rebates,etc?

I just posted 2 links on a grocery thread but a dedicated thread for it would make the goodies easier to find?

Thanks for considering.
Karin

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Oooh, now that's a cool idea!

A new thread, or a new section? What does everyone think?

BrookValley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Maybe a start a thread in the Frugal forum and we can get it stickied? And if that goes gangbusters, a new forum?

I have some good coupon links...woohoo! :ya I don't often buy stuff that you can use coupons on (I try to stay away from the pre-packaged stuff and I like to buy natural/organic when I can, I find less coupons for that stuff) but I do looooves me a good coupon when I find it!

Links, posts, etc. about finding good deals in chain stores or in your local area when you come across them sounds good, too.

Good idea!

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think a new section for this would be great! :D Please! Many people are always lookin for deals and its good to share them when you find them!! I know I would check in often!!

mgibbzzz

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
This, as a thread would go on ...FOREVER! If it was a section the threads could be divided, health, food, clothing, baby, etc. Just a thought, but either way sounds wonderful.