Craigslist and Other Bargains

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@Beekissed is the table you got regular height? It's hard to tell from the picture if it is a kids table or small adult table. We use an old coffee table for the kids, and they sit on stools that we made for them.
Cute table!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
@Beekissed is the table you got regular height? It's hard to tell from the picture if it is a kids table or small adult table. We use an old coffee table for the kids, and they sit on stools that we made for them.
Cute table!

It's a kid's table...suitable for ages 2-7 most likely. Fits Aliza perfectly and she's nigh 4 and tall for her age, so I hope to get a few more years out of it for her to do her school work at while she's out here. She'll be homeschooled starting this next fall.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That's a great deal Bay! I'm going to love this thread. Today we went to a thrift store and picked up 8 LARGE matching double paned windows, and a baby bed spring and two shirts for the boys for less than $100. The windows will be going in the new coop, and will be on hinges so they can be opened. We weren't going to buy windows but these were so much nicer and bigger than what we had. Too dark for pictures tonight, but soon!

Watcha gonna do with that baby bed spring? :pop I can think of a few things....

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
all i can say is that i need an 'lektrik truck, some suspenders and a large warehouse, and perhaps a dolly too. everyone should have a good dolly... :)