Craigslist and Other Bargains

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@Beekissed is the table you got regular height? It's hard to tell from the picture if it is a kids table or small adult table. We use an old coffee table for the kids, and they sit on stools that we made for them.
Cute table!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
@Beekissed is the table you got regular height? It's hard to tell from the picture if it is a kids table or small adult table. We use an old coffee table for the kids, and they sit on stools that we made for them.
Cute table!

It's a kid's table...suitable for ages 2-7 most likely. Fits Aliza perfectly and she's nigh 4 and tall for her age, so I hope to get a few more years out of it for her to do her school work at while she's out here. She'll be homeschooled starting this next fall.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Bought a kid's 20" bike today at GW for $8. It's pretty ugly...but the tires are GREAT! Going to cannibalize this bike for the tires and use them to replace the tires on my wood cart.

The replacement tires for these carts are around $60 ea. and shipping would be almost as much as the tires combined. So...did a little digging online to see if anyone successfully substituted bike tires for these carts and they have. So I will too. No, they won't be rated for the wt. bearing that the cart tires are, I'm sure, but I'll take that chance.

So...for $8 for two tires instead of $120 plus shipping, I'm thinking it's a GREAT score.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
all i can say is that i need an 'lektrik truck, some suspenders and a large warehouse, and perhaps a dolly too. everyone should have a good dolly... :)