Dacjohns--Changes

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I dunno how I missed this before, but CONGRATS Dac and Mrs. Dac!!!!! Looks like a very nice place :thumbsup

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone has time to read all of the journals. Between work, home improvement, trucks, dogs, cats and garden, I do not have time. But I would never take that quiz you took at the beginning. I know what you mean about identity theft options. I give out more info than I ought to, but birthday trivia, well that doesn't have much to do with solar energy, or anything else self sufficient. I read your first page and your last, congrats on your new place (didn't see the pic - got to run.)

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Gypsi said:
I don't know how anyone has time to read all of the journals. Between work, home improvement, trucks, dogs, cats and garden, I do not have time. But I would never take that quiz you took at the beginning. I know what you mean about identity theft options. I give out more info than I ought to, but birthday trivia, well that doesn't have much to do with solar energy, or anything else self sufficient. I read your first page and your last, congrats on your new place (didn't see the pic - got to run.)
I don't read all the journals. If a title looks interesting I drop in and have a peek. Sometimes I even make a comment.

dacjohns

Reaction score
Got a deer two hours into the first gun season. Still have one tag left for gun season and two tags left for bow season. Might be done since I'm moving soon.

Anyone want some venison? Come get it, I'm not taking it to you.

dacjohns

Reaction score
TanksHill said:
How bout you get them anyways and then ship them to me? I'll pay for postage!!!

:D
Aw Gina, just too much work involved in shipping perishables cross country.