Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
yay! i hope they will grow for you.

did they say why they threw them away?
Teamwork! :gig DS5 wadded up the paper towel they were on and took it outside. (assuming to plant them, he's like that). DS13 picked up the wadded up paper towel and threw it away. (he doesn't notice details like that. Like that I use paper towel about 1 a year so there's something special/different going on when a paper towel is out)

flowerbug

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Teamwork! :gig DS5 wadded up the paper towel they were on and took it outside. (assuming to plant them, he's like that). DS13 picked up the wadded up paper towel and threw it away. (he doesn't notice details like that. Like that I use paper towel about 1 a year so there's something special/different going on when a paper towel is out)
haha! well you can't really get mad about something like that. :)

i have been trying to get Mom to just not touch anything in my room at all. don't move it, don't clean it, etc. that works the best. i am a completely horizontal organizer and i have visual memory of where i put things. if you move my piles around i won't be able to find anything... lol at least then, when i do clean i have a better chance of remembering where i've put something. last year i cleaned up some clutter and boxes got sorted out, but it has been a tough time for me since then since i can't always find what i'm trying to. i recently redid yet more stuff and oh the terror...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think you are amazing. With all your health problems, you just keep on doing what you do. I hope the schooling goes good with your kids. I worry about my grands. Both parents work, DD is college professor, DSIL is assistant principal. If they hadn't moved so danged far away, heck, I'd home school the kids.