Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I had not slept well for over a week and it was flaring my POTS. I went off all my meds - which are all stimulants - in hopes of sleeping better. It didnt help. On Thanksgiving Day, I was stuck in bed until 2 p.m. Was able to eat a little (frozen TV dinner), take a bath, and watch a movie in bed. In the evening, I was able to use my wheelchair and help DH wrap venison for the freezer. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at 8 p.m. 🤔

I tried switching beds last night. My tracker says I slept 11 hours 26 minutes and my "body battery" (a Garmin metric) is fully charged for the first time in a week. 🎉

Boi is not liking crate rest and leash walks.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry that your lack of sleep flared up your POTS. Glad that you got caught up on your rest, you sure needed it. Hope you feel better now.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm back to my medicated semi-functional normal. 🤗

I connected with a local woman who grows succulents for help learning to grow them and help getting plants for the 4-H kids that go on to year 2 of the Houseplant project. She was fun to talk to today, very helpful. I'm going to buy plants from her tomorrow. I'm excited!

I repotted all the plants in my basement yesterday. Maybe 150 of them? The reservoirs were contaminated and the wicks stopped wicking. I started leaf cuttings for next years year 1 4-H youth. It took me 3 hours to get it all done. Was a huge relief and long overdue!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Thank you! It was the frustrating kind of work that doesnt have visible results! I'm behind on cleaning, cooking, and laundry. And on eating veggies! MM box came today. I probably should have skipped this one. 😑