- Oct 24, 2019
- Reaction score
- mid-Michigan, USoA
I'm delighted at what I was able to do today.
- Vacuum main floor - twice
- Vacuum stairs
- Scrub kitchen floor
- Laundry (DS14 folded and put away)
- Change sheets
- Change shower curtains
- Bake pecan pie with DH
- Mac n cheese from scratch
- Dishes - twice, plus D and DS14 did more
- Bathtime for DS6, wash and blowdry his hair. His hair is 8" long and growing. He wants to donate to Wigs for Kids. When he decided to do that, they needed 6" for donation. Now it's 14". Now he is spoiled and wants his hair blow dried. I can't say no. I wanted girls because I like doing hair. So I get a little while with a boy with long hair. I'll enjoy it while I can.
- Clear and wash dining table - twice, and change to Christmas tablecloth/centerpiece
- Wrap a gift
- Wash appliances (DS14 washed the microwave)
- Wash 5 windows
- Burpees and planks!
glad to see DS's being more helpful.