Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I have about 20 emails in my schedule-send that will send in 15 minutes. I feel like I'm about to unleash a whole new level of crazy upon the world. :lol: They're not all to the same person. It will be okay # thingsItellmyself

DS14 is eligible for his COVID booster today, and COVID case counts have exploded here (low vaccine rate!) so I kept DS14 home from school to get a booster. Have to drive 90 miles to get it, but whatever.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have about 20 emails in my schedule-send that will send in 15 minutes. I feel like I'm about to unleash a whole new level of crazy upon the world. :lol: They're not all to the same person. It will be okay # thingsItellmyself

DS14 is eligible for his COVID booster today, and COVID case counts have exploded here (low vaccine rate!) so I kept DS14 home from school to get a booster. Have to drive 90 miles to get it, but whatever.
This is awesome-on both counts.

Safe travels today, hopefully he does well my DD15 had some side effects to the booster but hadn't had anything with the first two shots. She didn't push the fluids though so I think that was part of it. Our county cases have exploded here too.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
OH dang that's a long drive - but I'd do the same thing. My next door neighbor is in the hospital with Covid pneumonia. :( The unvaccinated seem to make up most of the cases around here. So sad that she's so sick. I really hope she makes it through this!
The wife's immunologist wants her to get a chest xray today. Cough has stopped getting better.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
-15 degrees today, fire went out overnight so it was chilly. We all had a hard time waking up. Barely got DS6 to school on time, and then stopped in the grocery store to buy Cuties for snack and back to school to drop them off. I had bought Cuties for snack, but I thought it was yesterday and then forgot to send them with so they were in the car during DS14's vaccine appointment and froze! Whoops! :lol:

DS14 is suspended indefinitely after losing his temper and threatening another student. 🤦‍♀️ I'm so annoyed with him. He has problems with rigid thinking and not understanding basic human interactions / relationships, and he has been on a waitlist for autism evaluation since 2020. Without an autism diagnosis he falls into Conduct Disorder for which there aren't effective treatments so there's nothing that can be done except maintain discipline. If we could get an autism diagnosis then he would be eligible for various therapies. 🤦‍♀️